ALL_TRUSTED=-1

Helmut Schneider jumper99 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 15 17:01:14 CEST 2016

Helmut Schneider wrote:

> When I run SA from within amavisd-new, ALL_TRUSTED is always true.
> When I check the same mail from command line with SA, ALL_TRUSTED is
> false.

OK, one step ahead:

I have 2 servers with 3 postfix instances each, postfix-in, postfix-out
and postfix-amavis with different IPs each.

All mail is received by the postfix-in instances. For some domains I
forward mails directly to their final destinations, for some I do SPAM
filtering on the postfix-amavis instances.

It seems that ALL mail is treated as relayed internally as soon as I
forward those mails to the postfix-amavis instance:

Passed CLEAN {RelayedInbound}, [52.71.20.6]:55081

52.71.20.6 is an external IP adress.

How do I prevent amavis to behave like that?