per-virus-type NDLR

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Mon Apr 4 12:14:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

is it possible to send NDLR for some types of viruses detected by
clamav, but not for the others?

Recently we see increase in number of MS Office macro-based viruses that
are not being detected by clamav. Some of them are quite serious
(cryptolockers). Because of this, we turned on "OLE2BlockMacros"
configuration directive of clamav.

The problem with this is that neither senders nor receivers of
legitimate MS Office documents that contain macros are aware of the
fact that those emails are not being delivered.

Any tips how to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/