Scan local mail

Zhang Huangbin zhb at iredmail.org
Thu Sep 24 16:14:24 CEST 2015

> On Sep 24, 2015, at 10:04 PM, Danny Horne <danny at trisect.uk> wrote:
>
> As stated, I'm running Postfix / Dovecot, I've never heard of iRedMail.

My mistake, this email was not filtered into separated mail folder, i thought it was sent to me and didn't check recipient addresses, sorry about this.

> By 'local mail', I mean email that's being sent to an account on the
> same domain.

Amavisd is a interface between Postfix and SpamAssassin/ClamAV, it's usually called by Postfix with setting 'content_filter='. You should read Amavisd document here:
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.postfix.html

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).