sa_mail_body_size_limit and SA scanning

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:34:26 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I sent the message below a few days ago, and was still trying to
figure this out.

How does $sa_mail_body_size_limit work with respect to emails over the
specified size?

I'm trying to figure out why I'm seeing 4MB messages in my quarantine
when they're not really spam and hoped someone had some knowledge of
how this worked.

Thanks,
Alex