don't forward messages detected as spam

Tim Howe thowe at bendtel.net
Fri Sep 11 17:28:21 CEST 2015

I'm not sure there is a simple way to do this, but...

	When email is detected as spam, I add "+spam" to the address
and then it is filtered into the users spam folder via a sieve script
with dovecot deliver.  The problem is that anyone who is also
forwarding their email on to another host (like gmail or whatever) is
also having the message forwarded.  Is there a fairly straight forward
way of not forwarding on the spam to anything other than the delivery
agent?

	I'm wondering if I don't need to just switch strategies and
start quarantining.

	Thanks in advance.

--TimH