wblist issues

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Thu Sep 10 14:26:46 CEST 2015

I'm trying to whitelist/blacklist either a sender email address or a sender domain to an internal domain. So if I understand this correctly, I would get the ID of the sender from the mailaddr table. So for example if I wanted to blacklist @hotmail.com, in my mailddr table, the id for @hotmail.com is 410. Then I would get the ID of my internal domain from the users table so for example @mydirectmail.net in my users table is 460, I would put the wblist entry as follows:

rid	sid	wb
460	410	B

This does not seem to be working. However, if I whitelist/blacklist a sender domain to a specific recipient email address it works as well as whitelist/blacklist a sender email address to a recipient email address.

Here's my wblist query from 50-users file:

$sql_select_white_black_list =
  'SELECT wb FROM wblist,mailaddr,users'
  . ' WHERE (users.id=?)'
  . ' AND (wblist.rid=users.id)'