Postfix + Amavisd-new Required SSL

Jason - winpackjason at outlook.com
Sat Sep 5 19:56:11 CEST 2015

Hello! I have Ubuntu 15.04 and Postfix MTA along with ClamAV, Amavisd-new and Spamassassin.
I read somewhere that Amavis cannot communicate with "smtpd_tls_security_level = required" which is what I want for my Postfix setup. I tried setting this to "smtpd_tls_security_level = may" and Amavis works fine with that.
However, I would like to keep my "required" setting, so how can I setup Amavis to talk with Postfix internally normal (no SSL), but Postfix with the world only WITH SSL required?
Regards,Jason