collectd amavis plugin

Benning, Markus ich at markusbenning.de
Tue Oct 27 08:45:24 CET 2015

On 2015-10-27 01:38, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
> Excuse me, how can we use this plugin? the README file doesn't mention
> this.
> Run a command?

To install the tar ball from CPAN just:

   cpanm Collectd::Plugins::Amavis

To build it from git:

   git clone https://github.com/benningm/Collectd-Plugins-Amavis.git
   cd Collectd-Plugins-Amavis

Dist::Zilla is required to build the cpan dist
may be your distribution has packages for it otherwise

   cpanm --notest Dist::Zilla

Install additional Dist::Zilla modules use to build the dist

   dzil authordeps --missing | cpanm --notest

Install dependencies required by the module itself

   dzil listdeps --missing | cpanm --notest

This will create the tar ball

   dzil release

Install the tar ball with cpanm

   cpanm Collectd-Plugins-Amavis-1.000.tar.gz

Then edit your collectd configuration an add the module as mentioned in
the POD docs.

  Markus

--
https://markusbenning.de/