Disable SPF for policy bank

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sun Oct 4 20:04:45 CEST 2015

On October 4, 2015 6:30:46 PM Klaus Vink Slott <list-s at vink-slott.dk> wrote:

> Is there a way to disable SPF check when a specific policy bank is
> loaded or am I following the wrong path here?

add the forwarding host ip to domain spf, if not possible add the
forwarding ip to spamassassin trusted_networks

i assume here its all your ips and domains, if its not you have to live
with the problem, and should remove that ip in amavis

its important that spf knows all border ips, else it will fail, but to make
it not possible for spammers to miss use spf, then its better to add it to
spf then ignore ips in forwarding hosts, main problem with spf is that
envelope sender changes on the forward host