JSON and logging questions

Benning, Markus ich at markusbenning.de
Fri May 29 07:50:30 CEST 2015

Am 2015-05-29 01:39, schrieb Alex Regan:
> I've recently started experimenting with using the JSON logging
> functionality in amavisd-2.9.1, and wondered where I can find the
> documentation on how to really take full advantage of this feature?
>
> Are there any existing open source projects that involve storing this
> info in a database and creating some sort of searchable index of the
> info?

I wrote some words about using JSON output in my blog at:

https://markusbenning.de/blog/?p=10

I also posted a patch to this mailinglist on 4th dec which adds
a filtered version of report_json.

You may have a look at Logstash/Elasticsearch/Kibana for log analysis.

I'm also working on a project and since mail is my primary target is
mail
an amavis plugin is definitly on my TODO list:

https://github.com/benningm/saftpresse

But there are still some parts missing like an Elasticsearch output.

Markus

--
Markus Benning, https://markusbenning.de/