E-mails with attachment being delayed due to amavis

Khaled Hussein k-hussein at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:20:20 CEST 2015

I'm using Iredmail which come with Amavis for 6 months so far noting wrong with it.lately i received some complains that mails with attachment are being delayed after analyzing some mail headers I found out that the delay reason is amavis.am using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and you can find attached a mail log with debugging enabled I can't figure out what's wrong with it.thanks in advance.