Amavisd-new : Comment bloquer un mail valide en qurantaine ?

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Jun 4 11:41:34 CEST 2015

In English...

> Bonjour,

Hello,

I use amavisd-new version 2.8 and 2.10. I'd like to have amavis
quarantine a message that is neither spam, nor virus, nor oversize, nor
malformed: a valid message. But quarantine does not work.

in the funbction sub_before_send, in the file eamavisd-custom, I add the
lines below in the following loop:

for my $r (@$per_recip_data) {
... added lines
Amavis::do_quarantine($msginfo, $msginfo->header_edits,
undef,'virus-quarantine');
$msginfo->$r->recip_destiny(D_DISCARD);
}

How can I make amavis quarantine a valid message instead of sending it
to the recipient?

Thanks for your help.