training spamsassin

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Mon Feb 23 18:12:53 CET 2015

--On Sunday, February 22, 2015 12:33 PM +0000 Daemon A
<daemoncesar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I thought the --ham placed fully on the whitelist .

As I have said repeatedly, it does no such thing.  It trains the BAYES DB
to score it as HAM.  As I have said repeatedly, there are *multiple*
components to a spam score, of which BAYES is only *one* part.  I suggest
you spend some time reading up on how SpamAssassin and Amavis work.  If you
want to whitelist this particular sender, the information on how to do that
is fully contained in the SA documentation.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect