training spamsassin

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Sun Feb 22 00:37:27 CET 2015

--On Saturday, February 21, 2015 8:05 AM +0000 Daemon A
<daemoncesar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> always when I send the email again falls on SPAM. using the parameter "
> --ham " should not put the sender in whitelist ?

Not necessarily, no.  Again, as I stated previously, you need to turn up
the amavis log level, and see what rules that email is triggering.  For
example, if it is blacklisted on several RBLs, and ends up with a score of
+50 because of that, and you've trained it as HAM repeatedly, and it gets a
-5 because of that, it will still end up as +45, SPAM.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect