Introduction and quick question

Peter L. Berghold peter at berghold.net
Wed Dec 30 19:47:13 CET 2015

Hi folks,

Just joined the list today and have been running my own email server
since 1999 on one platform or another.  The year 2015 marks the year I
decided to "get serious" about dealing with SPAM and virus emails before
they get the the email user agent.  This was driven by my adult two
offspring coming home using Windows boxes without adequate virus
protection.

The question I have is there a FAQ for this list laying about somewhere.
I've a question that I suspect would be a FAQ and don't really see a
good way to search the archives.

--

Peter L. Berghold   <peter at berghold.net>
Blogs:http://3d-art.berghold.net  ,