missing SA information

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Tue Dec 15 12:23:38 CET 2015

Hello,

over the last years I run amavisd-new ( + amavisd-milter ) with
log_level 2 and default $spam_quarantine_method
That mean messages marked as spam are rejected and a copy was
delivered to the local quarantine.

Now I set "$spam_quarantine_method = undef" because to many files in
the quarantine filled the filesystem fast.

But I found, that the information about which spamassassin-tests hit,
are not logged anymore.
Reason: the line with the SA-Tests start with 'header_edits_for_quar'
If I now disable spam quarantine that function will be obvious not called.

My interim solution was "$log_level = 3". But that fill the log with
much more noise.
Are there better solution?

( it's amavisd-new-2.10.1 )

Thanks