amavis, spamassassin, pyzor, razor, dcc, postfix, on fc20, not working quite right

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 21:52:25 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

My thanks for all the responses on my amavis and spamassassin situation.

I am using postscreen with rbl checks also postfix's recipient
restrictions has some as well.

I am also using clamav.

Where do I get additional rules? I've looked but where I am looking
appears defunct the sites that is.

I have tried dspam in the past which is why I switched antispam
solutions, for me my setup it was like dspam wasn't even there. I'll
look in to crm114 with amavis and spamassassin as well as upgrading
both programs.

Thanks.
Dave.