cronjob warning perl_version

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Sat Nov 29 19:25:06 CET 2014

* Thomas Spuhler <thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com>:
> > > And BTW I am not using spamassassin for filtering but the spam part embedded in amavisd.
> > > This leads to the conclusion, it's the rules.
> >
> > The spam part in amavis _is_ spamassassin unless you have configured something
> > else.
> >
> > p at rick
>
> You are right. Let me rephrase it, I am not using spamd/spamc

Fine. Either case or the other you are using spamassassin, which uses rules. A
cron job usually pulls the updates via the sa-update command. The programm
pulls updates to /var/lib/spamassassin/... Rules in /var/lib/spamassassin/
are loaded after those in /usr/share/spamassassin/.

Last night's update to /var/lib/spamassassin/ seems to have pulled a rule in
72_...cf, which seems to be the cause of the current problem.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64