cronjob warning perl_version

Markus Schönhaber amavis-users at list-post.mks-mail.de
Sat Nov 29 16:56:29 CET 2014

Am 29.11.2014 um 16:38 schrieb Thomas Spuhler:

> On Saturday, November 29, 2014 04:31:32 PM Markus Schönhaber
> wrote:

>> The problem isn't caused by a SpamAssassin upgrade but by some
>> rules coming from the spamassassin.org update channel.
>
> There seems to be some disagreement on this. Benny Pederson wrote
> it differently.

No, he didn't.
The problem is not *caused* by a SpamAssasin upgrade. But an upgrade
to SpamAssassin >= 3.4 is supposed to *resolve* the problem, because
some rules from the upgrade channel use functionality not available in
SpamAssassin < 3.4. [1]

> And BTW I am not using spamassassin for filtering but the spam part
> embedded in amavisd. This leads to the conclusion, it's the rules.

?
Amavisd uses SpamAssassin as "spam part".

[1] The SpamAssassin version from wheezy-backports doesn't resolve
this for me.

--
Regards
  mks