Bad header messages get delivered and quarantined

Chris McGinley cemcginley at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 02:57:34 CET 2014

I'm trying to configure amavis to simply PASS bad header messages with the following configuration:
$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;$bad_header_quarantine_method   = undef;
$bad_header_quarantine_to       = undef;
The messages are delivered, but they are also quarantined. I don't want them to be quarantined. I've tried various settings with no luck. Am I missing something?
BTW, I'm running amavisd-new-2.8.1 (20130628).
Thanks.Chris