Integration with virtual domains maintained by postfixadmin

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Nov 21 14:42:34 CET 2014

I am new to this list and not skilled at searching through archives. So
please excuse me if this is an old question...

My server is Redsleeve 6 which is a port of Centos 6 to ARM.  I am running:

amavisd-new-2.6.4-2.el6.noarch

and

postfixadmin-2.91

At first I did not have the mysql lookup (as the howto I used did not
say how) and was getting errors like:

(27022-02-3) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:user at communaljob.com

Figured out that I needed integration with postfixadmin to enable my
virtual domains.  After some digging I found that I needed:

@lookup_sql_dsn =
    ( ['DBI:mysql:database=postfix;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'postfix',
'password'] );
$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT domain from domain WHERE CONCAT("@",domain)
IN (%k)';

But that generated the errors:

(19513-07) lookup_sql_field(id) (WARN: no such field in the SQL table),
"user at htt-consult.com" result=undef

More googling found I should use:

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT "Y" as local FROM domain WHERE
CONCAT("@",domain) IN (%k)';

But that is STILL generating errors:

(19761-17) lookup_sql_field(id) (WARN: no such field in the SQL table),
"rgm-sec at htt-consult.com" result=undef

So what am I missing here?