Quarantine issue (solved)

Stephen Davies sdavies at sdc.com.au
Wed Nov 12 02:22:40 CET 2014

I have resolved this issue.

The relevant config lines were:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 2.0;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.2;  # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.9;  # triggers spam evasive actions (e.g. blocks mail)

These values are no good when using bogofilter.

Better values are:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 0;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 3;  # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 5;  # triggers spam evasive actions (e.g. blocks mail)

(Bogofilter results are translated by amavisd to -5, 0 , +5 for Ham, Unsure, Spam)

HTH
Stephen