Amavisd-new 2.9.0, Exim, XFORWARD, Policy Bank issues

via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue May 27 02:54:48 CEST 2014

Hi Guys,

Desperate to try and find a solution that doesn't require me to
completely replace my MTA (that will be a nightmare).

I am wanting to use policy banks with exim. Unfortunately, the SMTP
extension XFORWARD that exists in Postfix does not exist in exim. As
such, my policy bank for MYNETS does not work as the relevant
information that amavis needs in order to make this work is not being
passed to it from exim.

I have asked in the exim mailing list and got a response that I will
include below. I am wondering whether anyone has been able to work
around this limitation sucessfully or whether they have some feedback
into the response I got below from the exim mailing list (which I don't
quite understand):