Using Amavis as a front-end for Exchange

Greg Ledford gledford at phhwtechnology.com
Fri Jul 25 15:21:28 CEST 2014

It would be greatly appreciated! I'm using the latest Ubuntu server. Spamassassin is installed. I also have DCC, Pyzor, and Razor installed. What's weird (and maybe correct, I'm really new to all this) is that I don't see any headers for SA, either. I can include the entire headers if that helps.

Greg Ledford
PHHW Technology Services LLC
1000 Corporate Centre Dr, Suite 200
Franklin, TN 37067