Dr.web Version 6.X

Ralf Kirmis via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Jan 24 16:16:13 CET 2014

Hello,

has anyone succeesfully used the Dr.Web Daemon Scanner Version 6.X with amavisd?
The sample config shows only an entry for Dr.Web 4.31 and later, but it seems not to work anymore with the latest Dr. Web Version.
I've used the last definition of the av_scanners from amavisd 2.8.2-rc1
My Daemon Scanner ist working fine and with the client Programm "drwebdc" it's able to scan files, but with amavisd i get the folling log entry:

) (!)DrWebD av-scanner FAILED: run_av error: ask_daemon_internal: Exceeded allowed time at (eval 103) line 598.\n

Kindly regards,

Ralf Kirmis