[amavis-users] amavisd 2.7.x final_virus_destiny and rfc 5321 section 2.1

Patrick Domack via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Wed Feb 26 03:28:39 CET 2014

That just seems so wrong on many levels.

You mean a company, wants to NOTIFY their customers that they are
infected and sending their customers viruses? And would perfer to do
this?

Instead of have it bounce back to the sender, so the sender can clean
up his virus issue and resend a NONvirus email to the customer?