block outgoing spam

tejas sarade via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Mon Feb 24 15:55:52 CET 2014

Hello,

This is what I have done.
Created a new policy bank in Amavis which will listen on 10026 on localhost
port.
Created a sender lookup table which contains following lines.

domainname  FILTER smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10026

Use the table in existing access restriction.

In this way mails coming from domainname will be scanned using completely
different spam rules than the existing.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Infoomatic via amavis-users <
amavis-users at amavis.org> wrote:

> hi list,
>
> I want to reject outgoing spam from my server.
> Users, aliases and domains come from LDAP, postfix uses
smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch

> However, I did not quite figure out to handle incoming spam different
from outgoing.
> i want something like
> if (sendermaildomain = one_of_my_domains){
>   $final_spam_destiny       = D_REJECT;
> } else {
>   $final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;
> }
>
> I found various things to bypass scanning of outgoing mails, but no
solution for my case. Mail is sent only via port 25, clients come from
dynamic ipadresses.
> Or is it possible in postfix to use different content_filter for incoming
and outgoing mails? ... I could start 2 amavis instances on different
ports, one handling outgoing and one handling incoming mails, however I
don't know how to configure this in postfix or distinguish
incoming/outgoing mails.