Recommended spam solutions?

Noel Jones via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Sat Feb 22 16:15:07 CET 2014

On 2/21/2014 7:26 PM, Fire walls via amavis-users wrote:
> Hi.
>
>  I'm working on my new spam gateway, this one has the normal tools:
> amavisd-new, clamd, spamassassin, postgrey, some spam site zen, etc.
>
>  My question is simple, what other tools u have working with great
> success to add to this team?
>
>  This team block a lot, but I want to block more spam.
>
>  Any tip will be appreciated, thanks.
>
> --
> :-)

The fqrdns.pcre list is a list of known dynamic IP addresses.  Usage
instructions are in the top of the file
 http://www.hardwarefreak.com/fqrdns.pcre

If you're using clamav, I recommend also using the sanesecurity
add-on antispam signatures.  I've found them safe and effective.
Info here:
http://sanesecurity.com/

  -- Noel Jones