$i_know_what_i_am_doing{no_conf_file_writable_check} in 2.8.2 RC1

Quanah Gibson-Mount via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Feb 20 18:14:10 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

How is this supposed to be set/used?  I tried adding:

quanah at zre-ldap001:~/p4/zimbra/main/ZimbraServer/conf$ grep
no_conf_file_writable_check *
amavisd.conf:$i_know_what_i_am_doing{no_conf_file_writable_check}=1;

But amavis still throws errors when trying to run as the Zimbra user unless
I comment out the check block.  I'd like to be able to drop that
customization. ;)

Thanks,
Quanah

--