Amavis instance for outbound Spam check

tejas sarade via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Feb 6 13:40:43 CET 2014

You don't another instance, you can do it using amavis policy bank.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Alexandre Ellert via amavis-users <
amavis-users at amavis.org> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I'd like to configure a new separate amavis instance for outgoing Spam
check (mail sent by authenticated users using submission 587 or smtps 465
port).

> What do you think about this specifications :
> - Don't check RBL
> - Disable spamassassin bayes autolearn
> - Send a copy mail to spam at domain.com if score is > XX for further
investigation
> - Inform the end user with a bounce message (You mail was not send
because it has been flagged as Spam... Please contact support if you think
it's legitimate.. blah blah)