Configuring multiple virus scanners

Alex Regan mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:45:39 CET 2014

Hi,
I currently have clamav running with amavisd-new-2.9.1 running on
fedora20 and would like to add another virus scanner.

I've used sophos in the past, using sophie to link the two together, but
was having problems with it and believe it's no longer developed.

What's currently used to connect sophos and amavisd?

Can you recommend other virus scanners on Linux that you've used with
success?

Are there any HOWTOs available that show how to get them set up properly?

Thanks,
Alex