cronjob warning perl_version (SOLVED)

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Dec 1 00:18:45 CET 2014

On 30/11/2014 22:42, Alexander Wirt wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2014, A. Schulze wrote:
> Benny Pedersen: Upgrade to sa 3.4 where this work, else wait for next rule update, this is a work in progress thats only gives error when not using sa 3.4 At least here I *have* 3.4 but got the same warnings.

The problem is only fixed in trunk. All released versions have the
problem.

Alex

I was told it was going to be rolled back, but I guess not as of yet.

Nobody should have to upgrade production machines to an alpha/beta/rc of
spamassassin simply to resolve this, which should have been detected and
realised under better QC.