Controlling header display

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:28:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a fedora20 system with amavis-2.9.1 and would like to have the
X-Spam-Report header displayed in all mail, not just spam.

I've set the following in my amavisd.conf:

$allowed_added_header_fields{lc('X-Spam-Report')} = 1;

It's currently printing the X-Spam-Report header in quarantined messages,
but not in ham. I've set up spamassassin with the following:

report_safe 0
add_header all Report _REPORT_

I've tried various different options relating to the headers that are
displayed, and haven't been able to get it to work.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex