your mail

Alexander Dalloz via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Thu Apr 17 10:12:20 CEST 2014

Am 16.04.2014 20:44, schrieb Thomas Spuhler via amavis-users:
> Hmmmm... what distro are you using? If you use Mageia, there is a problem with the permission wehn
> we use clamd. Maybe similar with Kaperski (daemon)
> You need to add the kaperski to the amavis group and then change the permission of /run/klms/ so
> amavis can write to it.
>
> -- Best regards Thomas Spuhler

It is Debian Wheezy (7.4).

The Kaspersky user (kluser) is addeded to the amavis group and the
amavis user is added to the Kaspersky group (klusers). Everything done
following the Kaspersky Administration Guide.

And frankly, I don't want to change directory and/or socket permissions
in way that they break next time an update is installed or even the
Kaspersky service is restarted. No hacking intended.

Thanks

Alexander