Amavisd question

Benedict White via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue Sep 3 11:00:25 CEST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Davies [mailto:adavies at itcs.co.uk]
Sent: 03 September 2013 09:55
To: Benedict White; amavis-users at amavis.org
Subject: RE: Amavisd question

>Hi Benedict,
>
>Commented out that section - restarted amavis and flushed postfix's queue. Still no joy, with the same error to.

In lieu of someone popping up and saying where the problem is...

I'd start again with a clean conf file and just change the minimum necessary to achieve your aims, in this case setting
the correct settings for anti virus, spool directories, number of instances and the SQL DSNs, then see what happens then.

Are any mails getting through the system at all?

Kind regards

Benedict White