Amavisd question

Benedict White via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Mon Sep 2 17:29:14 CEST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Davies [mailto:adavies at itcs.co.uk]
Sent: 02 September 2013 16:25
To: Benedict White; amavis-users at amavis.org
Cc: amavis-users at amavis.org
Subject: RE: Amavisd question

Hi Benedict,

>I can't see anything in the config file pointing to 0. I do have mysql setup as a backend (only for wl/bl and mail history) could this be a contributing factor? I don't currently have any policies defined in the tables, however I do have >a query for it defined (I am yet to populate the policy table yet)

I see. Did you run the grep I suggested? (the one with the -a3 and -b3 would be more thorough) and if so could you post the output.

Also, you should populate the policy table with at least a default policy, though I can't be certain that this is the cause of the problem.

Kindest regards

Benedict White