Bypass Spam Checks For Internal Mail Meant For Own Domains

tejas sarade via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Nov 22 14:13:44 CET 2013

Current implementation of policy bank allows creating Policy Bank
associated  with TCP port amavisd listening on. And I can see in the
configuration file of new versions it supports sockets also.
I am afraid currently it doesn't support creating Policy banks on the basis
of recipient address. But I thing it will be implemented in future.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#pbanks

If you are using Postfix you can use the check_recipient_access lookup
table to send mails for specific recipient domains to specific Amavis
Policy Bank.