additional Amavisd templates for banned files

Linus Haake linus at haake-it.net
Fri Mar 29 12:06:41 CET 2013

Dear List,

Not being sure whether I've already placed this question before and never received an answer, here I go again.
We are using customized templates for notification, placed under /etc/amavis/de_DE

Unfortunately it appears that one template (template-virus-recipient) is being used for both virus and banned attachments, quarantined by amavisd. Since I was unable to find something related via searching the inet, does anybody know a way how to change this?

Our reason to change this behavior is a quarantine-release link which is being sent to the user. We don't want recipients of virus-notifications to receive the same link as those who just get informed about a banned file.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Linus