AW: Amavis SA Check high load

Linus Haake linus at haake-it.net
Sat Mar 16 11:55:15 CET 2013

Marc, I've had the same issue some time before. Unfortunately I just can tell you that the only way to resolve was a reinstall of amavisd-new.
This might appear as acting with the sledgehammer but did it immediately.

For the next time I'd be also happy to know a solution instead of a workaround.

Cheers

Linus