Amavis SA Check high load

Grooz, Marc (regio iT) Marc.Grooz at regioit.de
Fri Mar 15 17:53:12 CET 2013

Dear mailing list,

For some days I have notice the following in my amavis systems. Mails from a
sender take 20 or 30 seconds to pass the amavis SA Check and heavy utilize
the cpu. Normally the whole amavis check is completed in a few seconds
(1-4).
By SA timing indication I could see that this is caused by the tests_pri_0.
Do you know if there is a way to look even more closely what takes so much
time?
I had already tried the HitFreqsRuleTiming.pm. But that didn't help me.

I had only a test email and not the original mail. The Mails that course the
problem are S/Mime signed.
Thank you.
Greetings Marc
Dateiname   : smime.p7s
Dateityp    : application/pkcs7-signature
Dateigröße  : 6529 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://lists.amavis.org/pipermail/amavis-users/attachments/20130315/54d4700d/attachment.bin>