Checking for email attachment name for containing Javscript code that could get potentially executed when displayed on a webpage.

Sharma, Ashish ashish.sharma3 at hp.com
Wed Mar 6 11:19:03 CET 2013

All,

I have a mail receiving server that parses incoming emails for email attachment and the files are listed on a web page for users to see.

Here I need to check for email attachment name for containing Javscript code that could get potentially executed when displayed on a webpage.

I there a way in amavisd-new that can help me in testing for the above mentioned scenario?

Thanks
Ashish Sharma