Improving filtering of SPAM...

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 22:31:13 CEST 2013

Have you activated postscript in Postfix? It was a major improvement for
me. The less spam makes it to amavisd, the better. And if you don't mind a
little delay on some mails you can also install a greylisting server.

Wietse describes a very good strategy (which I'm using)  here:
http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html

N.
Op 20-jun.-2013 22:19 schreef "Christopher Koeber" <ckoeber at gmail.com> het
volgende: