SA Bayes DB per user groups? (users and groups in SQL db)

Yassen Damyanov yassen_tis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 14:38:40 CEST 2013

Hi again,

Anyone running an amavisd-based SPAM filter that uses separate spamassassin settings per user or per groups of users?  I have groups of users speaking different languages and bayesian statistics which otherwise help a lot in filtering out the junk, give poor results.

Please let me know if I can find some directions and where (if any).

Thanks in advance,
Yassen