Bypass banned content check from localhost , and bypass incoming badh problem

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Jan 24 15:06:38 CET 2013

* weber at zackbummfertig.de <weber at zackbummfertig.de>:
> Patrick,
> thanks for answering, but it dont work for me.
> i still get "Banned content messages" and mail is not sent out...
> Do i also have to set something in the master.cf to enable this
> policy_bank ORIGINATING ?

Please post config that shows how you route messages from Postfix (?) into
amavis and the relevant parts in amavis that route those messages to the
policy bank including its settings.

p at rick

> marko, from hamburg
>
> (sorry,hatte vorhin nur auf reply gedrückt)

Kein Thema. Hatte ich mir schon gedacht.

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München