blackberry and ANY_BOUNCE_MESSAGE

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Mon Feb 4 19:43:50 CET 2013

On 1/29/2013 12:16 PM, Oberdan Albertoni wrote:
> I set on /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf :
>
> whitelist_bounce_relays *.blackberry
> whitelist_bounce_relays *.blackberry.com
>
> But when I receive email from blackberry are blocked as spam with :
>
> Tests: [ANY_BOUNCE_MESSAGE=4.8,AWL=-0.247,BOUNCE_MESSAGE=4.8,RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.024]
>
> how do I tell to amaivsd to pass all servers of blackberry ?

Just FYI, these questions are really spamassassin questions. The spamassassin list is much more active and you are more likely to get help there. This list is just about the amavisd engine which happens to use spamassassin for spam scoring.

I suspect that "whitelist" parameters don't accept wildcards.

--
Jo Rhett