RCVD_IN_PBL gets triggered on local email

Deeztek Support via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Wed Aug 28 12:38:15 CEST 2013

I noticed that if I add a domain ex: @mydomain.tld in the users table in
amavis, e-mail originating from a user from that domain gets blocked as
spam and quarantined by amavis. The culprit seems to be
RCVD_IN_PBL. After some research I found that this may be caused by the
fact that authentication is missing. This only happens from emails
originating from the Exchange Server. If I add a domain from a
non-exchange server in the users table, it passes clean presumably
because the non-exchange e-mail uses sasl authentication where the
Exchange server obviously does not.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dino