Two questions on virus_name_to_spam_score_maps

Ricardo Stella via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Tue Aug 27 16:39:17 CEST 2013

--
°((( = (( ===°°° ((( ================================================

On 8/26/2013 5:45 PM, Benedict White via amavis-users wrote:
>> 1 - If I want to add something to the default list of @virus_name_to_spam_score_maps, do I need to define the default ones, or will it >simply add the existing ones?  I would assume that defining a rule will overwrite the existing one, but not sure if by defining >@virus_name_to_spam_score_maps would replace all the other existing ones.
> I preume that if you define that map you will over write the default so if you want to add to it, copy the default into your amavisd.conf
> and then add to it.

Thanks - that's what I was thinking...
>> 2 - Is there a sample local.cf to accompany the existing default set?  Working on a sample provided a few years ago and was looking for >a more up-to-date version.
> local,cf is a Spammassassin config file, download the latest version of that and have a look at it.

What I'm looking for is the corresponding entries that would go in the
local.cf file that match the new defined virus_name_to_spam_score_maps.

This would be something like:

header L_AV_Phish       X-Amavis-AV-Status =~
m{\bAV:(Email|HTML)\.Phishing\.}i
score  L_AV_Phish       14

I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone already wrote these.

Thanks - Ricardo.