Best way to start amavisd-snmp-subagent?

Benedict White via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Aug 23 13:51:41 CEST 2013

From: amavis-users [mailto:amavis-users-bounces+benedict.white=cse-ltd.co.uk at amavis.org] On Behalf Of Deeztek Support via amavis-users
Sent: 23 August 2013 12:42
Cc: amavis-users
Subject: Re: Best way to start amavisd-snmp-subagent?

>Does anybody answer questions on this mailing list?

Yes, but only if they can provide a helpful suggestion.

I have no idea what would fix your problem, though if you have access to a test system, you could try turning up the logging to 5, and
send one test email through, it will produce around 400 lines of log file, but you will then see why it hasn't been whitelisted. You will probably find
there is a setting elsewhere that overrides the setting you have though I have no idea where.

Kindest regards,

Benedict White