How many people use Mailzu?

Nuno Fernandes npf-mlists at eurotux.com
Wed Aug 7 19:09:26 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've created our own web frontend to amavis to provide some of our customers the
spam filtering service.

It's web services based and we have MUA plugins to outlook and thunderbird so
users can set their scores, release mail, mark as spam....

We have 4 levels: user, domain admin, agent, master admin. You can see a
screencast in the product web site (https://etmx.eurotux.com). So far we've been
developing it as a SaaS solution in our cloud but we eventually will have an appliance
version (virtual or physical).

We had to create a few aditional tables for our needs and change some of amavis
(mostly because our ORM requires primary keys).

Best regards,
Nuno Fernandes