Spam Quarantined mail can be used as Spamassassin ham?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Sep 6 22:14:39 CEST 2012

On 6/9/2012 10:18 μμ, Nick Rosier wrote:

> If you want Amavis to re-learn a message you'll have to send it
> through sa-learn or spamc, moving it to another directory won't do
> anything.

I understand that. My question is whether the message file, as stored is
amavis spam quarantine dir, is in a format suitable for use by sa-learn.

So, if I copy some messages (which I consider ham) from
/var/blockedmail/spam/ to /path/to/ham/folder/ and I run:

    sa-learn --ham /path/to/ham/folder

will sa-learn understand these files correctly and process them without
problems for training?

Thanks,
Nick